The Tactical Strength Challenge (TSC) is a strength competition consisting of three events:
- A three-attempt powerlifting deadlift
- Pullups for max reps
- Kettlebell snatches for max reps in a 5:00 time period
WHAT ARE YOU TRAINING FOR?
The old saying goes, “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there.” Training is no different. If you lack a specific goal, the time you spend training may easily become a collection of random acts.
The StrongFirst Tactical Strength Challenge is a goal worthy of your efforts.
The three exercises that make up the Tactical Strength Challenge are:
- A max powerlifting deadlift (three attempts)
- Pull ups for max reps (palms forward, no kipping, chin must clear the bar) or a flexed arm hang (in the Novice Women’s category)
- Kettlebell snatches for max reps in a 5:00 time period (unlimited hand switches and different weights for different competitor categories).
Preparing requires your focus on different types of strength and endurance—as demanded by real life’s challenges.